Fully sponsored Flight Instructor (A) program at Pilot Flight Academy
We are now looking for CPL(A) licensed pilots to our fully sponsored Flight Instructor (A) program.
We are looking for candidates with good leadership- and communication skills.
You must enjoy working in a team but also be self-driven, responsible and able to follow routines and procedures. As a Flight Instructor you need to be highly motivated and enjoy helping students achieve their dreams of flight.
• Fully sponsored EASA Flight Instructor course with ground school and 30 flight hours + assessment flight and licence issuing cost.
• 100% permanent position as Flight Instructor (A) at PFA with a bonding of 12 months from the day the candidate has obtained his/her licence with FI(A) rating.
• Salary first 12 months after completing the Fl(A) course, is NOK 25 000 per month and increasing to app. 29 000 from month 13.
As a qualified FI(A) at Pilot Flight Academy, we will offer:
• 100% permanent position
• Attractive and competitive pay scheme
• Attractive career program
• Roster: 7/7 from October – March (winter months) and 5/5 from April – September (summer months)
• Contracted hours per year are 1700
• 25 days paid annual leave
• Pension and insurance schemes
• EASA CPL(A)
• Valid SEP (Land)
• Valid EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
• Speak and write fluent English
• Legal right to live and work in Norway
• Clean criminal record
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills and team-oriented
• Leadership- and coaching skills
• Self-driven and structured in your work
• Safety aware and responsible
• Able to follow routine and procedures
Upon employment, the selected candidates have to apply for The Civil Aviation Authority of Norway’s background check and are approved to hold a mandatory access card that gives access to the security clearance area at the airport. Further information can be found here: https://luftfartstilsynet.no/en/
Important: If you do not meet the qualification requirements (i.e. copies of valid certificates and medical), your application will unfortunately not be evaluated.
Applications will be evaluated during spring 2020.
Skift / turnus / arbeidstidsordning
To be announced
Hangarveien 13 3241 SANDEFJORD