We are hiring new Flight Instructors at Pilot Flight Academy!
The company is growing due to worldwide demand for pilots, and we are currently looking for FI candidates with FI(A)IR and FI(A)ME for Sandefjord and Notodden with a professional flight instructor background and with good leadership- and communication skills.
You must enjoy working in a team but also be self-driven, responsible and able to follow routines and procedures. As a Flight Instructor, you need to be highly motivated and enjoy helping students achieve their dreams of flight.
• EASA CPL(A) and hold an FI(A)IR valid for instruction both on SE and ME. (Applications without these qualifications will not be reviewed)
• Valid EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
• Speak and write fluent English
• Legal right to live and work in Norway
• Clean criminal record
If you do not hold instructor rights on ME IR, please use a separate form to apply here: https://pilot.easycruit.com/?iso=gb&search_language_iso=gb&search_btn=search
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills and team oriented
• Leadership- and coaching skills
• Self-driven and structured in your work
• Safety aware and responsible
• Able to follow routines and procedures
Upon employment, the selected candidates have to apply for The Civil Aviation Authority of Norway’s background check and are approved to hold a mandatory access card that gives access to the security clearance area at the airport. Further information can be found here: https://luftfartstilsynet.no/en/
To be announced
Hangarveien 13 3241 Sandefjord