We are hiring new Flight Instructors at Pilot Flight Academy!
The company is growing due to worldwide demand for pilots, and we are currently looking for FI(A) candidates with a professional flight instructor background and with good leadership- and communication skills.
You must enjoy working in a team but also be self-driven, responsible and able to follow routines and procedures. As a Flight Instructor you need to be highly motivated and enjoy helping students achieve their dreams of flight.
• 100% permanent position
• Attractive and competitive pay scheme
• Attractive career program
• A set 5/4 working roster
• Contracted hours per year are 1700
• 25 days paid annual leave
• Pension and insurance schemes
• EASA CPL(A) and hold a FI(A)
• Valid EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
• Speak and write fluent English
• Legal right to live and work in Norway
• Clean criminal record
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills and team oriented
• Leadership- and coaching skills
• Self-driven and structured in your work
• Safety aware and responsible
• Able to follow routine and procedures
Upon employment, the selected candidates have to apply for The Civil Aviation Authority of Norway’s background check, and be approved to hold a mandatory access card that gives access to the security clearance area at the airport. Further information can be found here: https://luftfartstilsynet.no/en/
Skift / turnus / arbeidstidsordning
Hangarveien 13 3241 Sandefjord